API/Detailed Analytics About "My" Sessions?

The way we approach our meditation will reflect the way we approach life. There are so many misconceptions about what meditation is, or isn’t, and what we’re supposed to be doing, or not doing, whilst sitting with our eyes closed. So this is the place to discuss our view, our attitude and motivations - how and why we’re getting some Headspace.

API/Detailed Analytics About "My" Sessions?

by Eluros » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:49 pm

Greetings,

First-- loving my headspace journey. Thanks to the staff for creating such a well-laid-out platform. I've been meditating since 2009, but Headspace has been the first structured/guided system I've used, and it's working very well for me.

I really appreciate Headspace's tracking my data. However, I'd love to look at more detailed information about my practice-- what times of day I meditate, how long my sessions are for, et cetera. I can do the actual aggregation/math, if there's a way to get a dump of the data.

Is there an API, or another way to get a dump/export/XLSX file of my Headspace data, for my personal use? Obviously, I'm not trying to look at others' data, just my own.

Not sure if this sort of thing is possible or not. It'd certainly be a cool feature, if Headspace is open to that sort of thing.

Thanks!

~Eluros