Any packs that nurture nonduality?

The way we approach our meditation will reflect the way we approach life. There are so many misconceptions about what meditation is, or isn’t, and what we’re supposed to be doing, or not doing, whilst sitting with our eyes closed. So this is the place to discuss our view, our attitude and motivations - how and why we’re getting some Headspace.

Any packs that nurture nonduality?

by Arcador » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:54 pm

I guess I kind of get addicted to meditation. In the good sense.

Some personal intro you can skip - I am a person who thinks constantly. I take pride in thinking as I consider it my greatest talent. I have educated myself in critical thinking, scientific approach, studied the logical fallacies... but succumb to the non stop thinking, without realization.

Started with 10 mins, now I do around 30-40 mins a day. If someone would told me that several months ago, I would dismiss him with a laugh.

Anyway, after reading a bunch of books I started to become interested in the realization of nonduality but to my understanding this is very advanced, even, as many of the realization here, it's really close to the surface once one realizes it.

I see Andy gently speaks about the ego and the self but doesn't focus more deeply than that. Is here any pack which is related to the nonduality in some way?