No pops of emotions - good/bad/normal?

The way we approach our meditation will reflect the way we approach life. There are so many misconceptions about what meditation is, or isn’t, and what we’re supposed to be doing, or not doing, whilst sitting with our eyes closed. So this is the place to discuss our view, our attitude and motivations - how and why we’re getting some Headspace.

No pops of emotions - good/bad/normal?

by Jesga » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:15 pm

Hi,

I have heard that alot of people are saying that you observe emotions during the meditation in the same way you observe thoughts. I have been meditating 1,5 month now and no emotions have poped up like thoughts do.

When Andy tells me to see what emotions that i have for the moment.. I just dont know how i feel, it's like I cant find the emotions. I am a person with ALOT of feelings. I'm very emotional, happy and careing...so I should feel something but I can't observe it. I'm probably just relaxed & focused?

Does anyone reconize what i described ? Would emotions come with time ?
Should I be glad there are no sudden emotions interrupting in the meditation since the meditation works very well, or is the lack of emotion pops a bad sign ?

Kindest regards ever
Jess