I cant access sessions I have already completed

Here’s an opportunity to share your own Headspace Journey with the rest of the community. Maybe it’s changed your own life or maybe it’s changed the lives of those around you. We’d love to hear about your own stories, the trials and tribulations of learning meditation and your experiences of applying that to everyday life. Let us know your thoughts.

I cant access sessions I have already completed

by JuanOrtiz » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:00 pm

I'm loving the new version in many ways, but finding it frustrating in many others, and I feel these are small details that could be fixed if the Headspace were open to it ( I have seen a few comments in posts within this forum, but no response form the Headspace team).

I really hope this changes at some point. Anyways, here is what happened to me:

I was on day 9 of the Sleep series.
Then, as Im in holidays I found myself with much more time to dedicate to meditation, and wanted to do in parallel to the Sleep series i do early morning (which is mainly body scans) another series during the evening, and went to the Appreciation series. Once I loaded it, i realised:

- I can not have access to 2 packs (or more) simultaneously

- All my progress on Sleep series got lost - I only can access day 1, and in order to access day 10 tomorrow I'll have to manually trick the app so it things I have done all 9 days within 1 day.(meaning that moving forward, I'll always have to start a pack from day one, even If i know there is a specific section I would find useful revisiting. also, this will affect all my stats, which already I can not trust)

- I lost all my downloads[/list]

I hope this time the Headspace team will reply.