An Addiction Pack?

Here’s an opportunity to share your own Headspace Journey with the rest of the community. Maybe it’s changed your own life or maybe it’s changed the lives of those around you. We’d love to hear about your own stories, the trials and tribulations of learning meditation and your experiences of applying that to everyday life. Let us know your thoughts.

An Addiction Pack?

by TAUHMID » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:51 am

Hello everyone!

I've been using Headspace for a while now as a way to treat my chronic pain and migraine headaches for about two months now. After having tried many other types of therapy, I can say hands down this is most effective.

Though unrelated to my Headspace Journey, I had a dream last night that I met a girl who was using an "Abstain" pack (Addiction pack) as a way to get over her ex-boyfriend. She spoke really enthusiastically about the series and told me it was helping her a lot. When I woke up I realized there is no Addiction pack on Headspace but that it'd be really cool if there was!

Addiction has aspects of Anxiety, Stress, and probably Sleep intertwined with it but I suspect for a lot of people the experience is different than those tackled separately. There's the hyper indulgence of thinking just before the act and extreme guilt for many immediately after.

Just imagine! People using Headspace to get over smoking, drug addictions, and maybe even as a supplement to nofap!

Any thoughts?