365 days of mindfulness

Here’s an opportunity to share your own Headspace Journey with the rest of the community. Maybe it’s changed your own life or maybe it’s changed the lives of those around you. We’d love to hear about your own stories, the trials and tribulations of learning meditation and your experiences of applying that to everyday life. Let us know your thoughts.

365 days of mindfulness

by meditator-5406a9ff08 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:23 am

I am proud to say that today was my 365th consecutive day of meditating. I have been meditating for almost two years, but decided a year ago to see if I could fit it in every day without missing a day and I've finally done it! The change in me has been quite subtle I think and may not be noticeable to others, but I definitely feel more resilient, I can cope better with change and I don't dwell on things quite as much as I used to.

I'm sure there are more benefits to come, meditating feels natural to me now, I can't imagine not doing it, so my message to you if you are just starting out would be to keep it up, it's definitely worth the small amount of effort it takes every day.