Recap Singles

Here’s an opportunity to share your own Headspace Journey with the rest of the community. Maybe it’s changed your own life or maybe it’s changed the lives of those around you. We’d love to hear about your own stories, the trials and tribulations of learning meditation and your experiences of applying that to everyday life. Let us know your thoughts.

Recap Singles

by DanN91 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:14 am

I had an idea, that maybe after completing a full pack (ie Focus, Balance, Happiness...) that you could unlock a 'single' session of these topics.

I'm currently in the middle of a pack using the noting technique, and occasionally I think I'd like to spend a session re-capping the techniques learned in Focus. I've done that pack twice now and wouldn't necessarily want to restart the full 30 days, especially as i'm in the middle of a different pack.

There are times though when I feel that I could do a second practice in one day (sometimes I'll do a 'walking' or a 'cooking' pack) and I think it would be a good idea to have a refresher pack on a technique already unlocked. Does this make sense?